One of the fastest and most efficient ways to turn back the clock is to improve the look and feel of your patient’s skin. With time and sun exposure, the skin’s surface can become ‘crepey’ in texture, mottled with brown spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Although CO2 lasers have long been the gold-standard tool for radically improving skin tone and texture, the commitment required in terms of downtime have made them a deterrent for many patients.
The COOLPEEL laser treatment, which uses the SMARTXIDE PUNTO, the latest CO2 laser from DEKA, drastically reduces this downtime, while still maintaining high clinical efficacy in the improvement of skin tone and texture. It also virtually eliminates the discomfort associated with fractional CO2 laser.
THE COOLPEEL DIFFERENCE
COOLPEEL leverages SMARTXIDE’s exclusive H-pulse – high-peakpower, low-energy short pulse that delivers an ablative treatment with modest thermal damage to the surrounding tissue. The super-short pulse creates a controlled injury to the epidermis and superficial dermis with less heat build-up in the skin, offering an optimal level of ablation with minimal thermal damage to surrounding tissue. This allows for faster recovery and downtime than most CO2 lasers available on the market.
COOLPEEL’s unique advantages have been made possible by DEKA’s advanced laser emission technology and Pulse Shape Design (PSD®) technology. Thanks to this innovation, practitioners have extreme flexibility in pulse shape selection, output power, dwell time, stacking power, density, and scanner shapes. The SMARTXIDE
PUNTO also has a proprietary spray emission that creates a naturallooking, random pattern on the skin rather than the traditional square grid pattern that many fractional lasers produce. This removes the concern of demarcation lines typically found with many CO2 devices.
VERSATILITY AND CUSTOMISATION
With its unique pulse control and high-peak-power, low-energy mode, COOLPEEL is changing the game for CO2 treatments – offering a new way to deliver the benefits of a traditional fractional CO2 skin resurfacing treatment without the associated lengthy downtime or treatment discomfort.
DEKA’s SMARTXIDE PUNTO also gives practitioners the ability to tailor the laser power and pulse size to the patient. The revolutionary laser offers fully ablative, fractionally ablative, and surgical modes, in addition to its unique high-peak-power, lowenergy H-pulse COOLPEEL mode.
• Reliability and control with minimal thermal damage and optimal recovery time
• Low social downtime
• Minimal discomfort (topical anaesthesia not typically required)
• Unique pulse-shape emission selection via PSD technology allows for tailoring of results and downtime
• Ability to perform a broad range of treatments, including photodamage, scarring, and wrinkles
• Fast treatment times –a full face takes between five to 10 minutes
• User-friendly adjustment of all parameters (power, dwell time, pulse and scanning mode)
• Can be used on all skin types
• No consumables; reduced operating cost.
1. Gotkin, R. H., & Sarnoff, D. S. (2014). A preliminary study on the safety and efficacy of a novel fractional CO2 laser with synchronous radiofrequency delivery. Journal of drugs in dermatology: JDD, 13 (3), 299-304.
SMARTXIDE PUNTO/COOLPEEL is available exclusively in the UK from Lynton www.lynton.co.uk